Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/4/2005 2:06:02 AM EDT
HAS ANYONE EVER USED THE C-MORE RED DOT SIGHT?  THE TACTICAL VERSION FOR THE FLAT TOP M4 RECEIVER.  IF SO IS IT GOOD OR SHOULD I JUST PAY THE EXTRA $50 AND GET AN AIMPOINT COMP M3?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:05:45 AM EDT
[#1]
By the Aimpoint or a EOtech. Much more robust.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  I will probably pick up an aimpoint this week.  May be getting sent to New Orleans if the chief approves it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:05:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Will it be your primary optic and have you got any ideas about how you want it mounted? 2 or 4 MOA? Larue makes good QD mounts for the Aimpoints. The revised RCO mount even has a compartment to hold a spare battery....not that you'd need one with an M3.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:19:44 AM EDT
[#4]
it will be my primary optic and I probably will use the larue QD mounts.  leaning towards 2 MOA.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:30:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like a runner. You can always add a 3x later if circumstances dictate. Have you tried a EOThingy?

Simon
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:16:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Haven't tried it yet... kind of hesitant.  everyone I have talked to says they have had problems with it.  The jury is still out on that one.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top