Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/2/2005 10:03:08 AM EDT
I am looking for a good rugged scope form my latest AR build and I cant afford a Trijicon.  I would really like one but just cant afford it unless I blew my whole bugget on it.  So gurus of the glass, what is the next best thing?  I am looking for rugged to handle my abuse and possibly 3x magnification for a flat top.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:24:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:02:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Its going on a sixteen inch A3 upper.  The rifle is going to be a banger\trunk gun so that is why I want a scope that can take some abuse.  

A compact acog would probably still be too much money.  If I can keep it in the aimpoint or lower price range I would be happy.

I dont think I will be shooting much past 300-500 yards.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:42:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you very much SMGLee!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top