Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/30/2005 2:51:40 PM EDT
I have the Trijicon Reflex and am looking to get a second for my other rifle.  Does anyone have any hands on info about the Meprolight?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:19:10 PM EDT
[#1]
The Trijicon Reflex is not a very popular sight around these parts.

But, in my expirience, I'd stick with the Trijicon if that's your choice. I'm not to fond of Meprolight stuff...
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:52:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The Trijicon Reflex is not a very popular sight around these parts.

But, in my expirience, I'd stick with the Trijicon if that's your choice. I'm not to fond of Meprolight stuff...

I've noticed the lack of popularity with the Reflex, it does have it's weaknesses but it gets the job done.  It's a KISS sight.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:40:14 PM EDT
[#3]
The Trijicon is maligned more than it's used. I place it as a trailing third in red dots behind the Eotech and Aimpoint.

The Mepro is crap.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:32:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a Trijicon for several months.

My main gripe was how much it cost. The carry handle mount was of pretty poor quality too.

I've occasionally thought about buying the GG&G mount and trying it again. We'll see.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top