Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2005 12:29:52 PM EDT
Has anyone tried the Bushnell Trophy red dot that has green/red reticles?  It also has a circle reticle and cross reticle.  I would love to get an expensive red dot, but I can't afford a Aimpoint or Eotech or ACOG so this is what I have to look at.  I have a RRA Entry Tactical carbine that I would mount it on.

Bushnell Tropy Red Dot

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:03:29 PM EDT
[#2]
The Bushnell Trophy goes for about $90 locally.  So its about double for your other options.  Anyone else tried this sight out?  If not, maybe I will just have to wait and save.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:08:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I had one, it isn't a bad optic. I wouldn't bother with multiple reticles. I found myself using the small dot only, so did the other folks I found using it.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top