Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 6:44:44 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with ZOS scopes? I understand they have been bought out by, or are changing to Rex Optics (www.rexoptics.com).

I can't afford to put a Leupold on every rifle I own, so I have been looking for something in the $200 price range to put on my ARs to use out to 200-300 yds.

I have found a number of these scopes with a listed $300 retail that are being closed out for around $100. They include 6-24 x 44, 6-24 x 50, 8-32 x 44, all with a Mil-Dot Reticle.

I am looking at this as use it, and pitch it, if it breaks, I am not banking on much of a warranty with a $100.00 close out price.

I have used BSA Platinum Series Scopes on my ARs with pretty good luck, for around $125.00 they have performed really well.

If anyone has any feedback in regards to optical/image quality and durability it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
"Capt Richardson"

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:10:55 PM EDT
[#1]
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=247855

this is about the only thing I've ever seen.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top