Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/28/2005 12:07:59 PM EDT
Do you guys have reccomendations for training your eyes?

I have poor control over my eyes, and had to train myself just to be able to close my my left eye and leave my right eye open.

Right now I'm trying to train myself to shoot from my weak side, but I'm having a very hard time.

I'm also trying to teach myself to sight up the gun with both eyes open, mostly for shooting while moving.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Thanks,
matt
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Back in "67" during basic training, we had a guy with the same condition.  After sarge got tired of kicking the poor  kid,   he made him wear an eye patch for  days.  He switched the patch back & forth every few hours.  Must have worked cause he qualified!  As for shooting with both eyes open, Just walk the Tracers onto the target! Good Luck, ALLONS11
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:43:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Get an Aimpoint.  Problem solved.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top