Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 6:57:20 AM EDT
A cheap version of the acogs with a chevron or a triangle recticle? I can't find one and I have been looking ,does anyone know of one?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:42:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I know you can get a non-magnified one...  I have used a carbine that had an extremely cheap reflex-type sight on it with about a dozen different reticles you could switch to,  pretty sure it had a trianglular one.  Think the carbine's owner said it was about 100 bucks, iirc.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:47:25 AM EDT
[#2]
used in the ee
eta: compact acogs are cheaper than the full size ones
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:27:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I see them there but out of my range. Avg price looks like about 7& change for used. I think for that kind of cabbage I would just get a new one. There must be something similar.....or a knock off acog?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:45:31 PM EDT
[#4]
popcorn, check
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:50:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
popcorn, check

beer, check

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:38:05 PM EDT
[#6]
There is an ACOG clone, not sure about the reticle though. Keep in mind it was probably made for airsofts, so Im not sure how it will hold up, and for how long.

Its interesting because this website also sells real ACOG's.

Here's the www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FG&Product_Code=1263&Category_Code=]link
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top