Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2005 3:53:14 PM EDT
I see lots of posts raving about LaRue mounts, but they don't seem to be as easy to find as others.  Anyone know of a good source that's active on the board?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#1]
First off, it's spelled LaRue...

As for a good source, there are two that are quite good (in no particular order):

Grant @ G&R Tactical
Wes @ MSTN

Both are quite knowledgeable and offer great service.  Of course, you could always order from the man himself at www.laruetactical.com.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:01:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
First off, it's spelled LaRue...

Isn't that what I wrote? ( as he hits the edit button)

No wonder I coundn't find them.  How dare the government not have a welfare program that doesn't compensate me for my poor spelling!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#4]
AFAIK only C4iGrant @ G&R Tactical and MSTN are LaRue dealers.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:42:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I got my LaRue mount for Stranger45 on the EE.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

there is also gds_ent and have noticed that stranger45 selling them also

i get mine from C4iGrant or LaRueTactical
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Don't discount GDS_Scott. They answer the phone and provide excellent customer service and quick shipping. They are the closest to Larue also.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:47:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Don't discount GDS_Scott. They answer the phone and provide excellent customer service and quick shipping. They are the closest to Larue also.

does it not look familar?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:17:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 5:34:13 PM EDT
[#10]
i ordered direct from larue and got the latest spr ee and they also gave me a hat and bottle opener. also sent the package out to me priority mail for a class i had. to me thats great service .give them a call.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Got my LaRue from Grant as well, fast shipping and he threw in the uber tactical Larue bottle opener!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:40:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You can also buy them from www.laruetactical.com

Go figure.....

What he said .
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:46:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I ordered all of the LaRue stuff I have directly from laruetactical.com.  Their customer service it top notch, and every time I ordered anything, I got 2 bottle openers and a hat.... they RULE.  

I am not discounting Grant, as I know firsthand his excellent customer service as well, but after Mark LaRue taking 10 mins. to answer all my questions himself, I will never buy my LaRue stuff from anyone other than him.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:49:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top