Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/20/2005 12:48:28 PM EDT
Which is the better general purpose optic. This would go on a newly aquired M4gery with 14.5in barrel.  What would you like better and why.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#2]
i like my acogs better than my aimpoint
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a TA31F. I have an Amipoint ML2. I have not looked through the Aimpoint magnifier setup but I cannot imagine how it could be as nice as the view through an ACOG.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I recently spent about 4 MONTHS!!!  trying to decide on optics and I decided on the TA31F.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:06:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the TA31 & TA31F as well as the M3 Aimpoint and magnifier.

Like I've said before, if I could have only one optic setup it would be my NSX 3.5-15X50 scope, if I could have two it would be the NSX and the M3 & 3X magnifier on the Samson QF mount.
As nice as my ACOGs are, they are no match for an Aimpoint on a moving target at say, 25 yards.

The quick flip mount is what makes the difference, it gives you versatility no other optic can match.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top