AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/19/2005 4:30:27 AM EDT
?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:42:07 AM EDT
[#1]
hk
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:20:09 AM EDT
[#2]
ok ......... that doesnt help me. I meant, where can I get them now? a dealer perhaps?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:56:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Steven_Deschain sold a set three or four weeks ago in the EE.  It had the folding front sight instead of the rail-mounted sight.

Jerry H over at HKPro has also had them for sale.  Expect $275-$300 for the front and rear sight set.

The HK 416 upper has a proprietary rail that is 3/8" higher than a standard rail, so you will have to get a set of Bushy mini-risers to bring them up to standard height.

I'm still waiting on my front sight to arrive, and the set is going on a 10.5" LMT upper with a LaRue FF 9.0 rail system and a LaRue low-profile gas block beneath the rail.  Add a Vortex, and my sights, and I'm good to go.

Here's the rear sight, expecting the front sight anyday.....

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top