Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/17/2005 8:55:05 PM EDT
The following pics are my best attempt to show what it looks like at night through the two optics listed.  I had to set my camera on a ten second shutter speed to get the same approximate brightness as to what I could see with my naked eye due to my eye having a larger aperture than my camera.  As a result, the pics get a little grainy.

First, here is a pic of the area not looking through a scope.  I have circled the area that I pointed the two scopes at.

Next pic is of the TA31F.

This pic shows the M2 with the illumination set at the lowest setting.

This pic shows the M2 with the illumination set at the highest setting.

Not sure how long these pics will stay up, so if anyone whats to save the pics and add them to the old optic pic thread, please be my guest.

It should be noted that when looking through the IOR, the edge of the view was clean like the ACOG, but it was harder to get the camera to line up right with the IOR and as a result it kind of dimmed the edges.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:41:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice pics.  I just purchased a TA31F (have not received it yet) and those pics helped me know I made the right choice. hug.gif
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top