Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/17/2005 2:21:57 PM EDT
I don't get it.  They don't seem so different to me.  I realize they re different magnifications, but what else is different other than the 3.5X being bigger than the 4x.....
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:14:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:16:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I realize the tech specs are different, but why did trijicon feel the need for both?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:55:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I realize the tech specs are different, but why did trijicon feel the need for both?

Not to sound like a jerk but can't you tell from just comparing the specs? Each optic has pros and cons. They may be similar but they are not the same.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:00:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Because if you mount a TA31 on a .308 it will give you a black eye.  Some people dont like to shoot nose to charging handle.  I could go on but those two should get you started on why.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top