Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/17/2005 7:49:22 AM EDT
Hi all

I have seen these copies of the colt scope that mounts to the top of the carry handle and I am curious how people of liked them.  

thanks
doc
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:53:51 AM EDT
[#1]
in a nutshell.  It's a plinker optic.  The 4x28 version is far better.  If you do get the 4x20 make sure you remove and LocTite in the 4 screws that hold the mount to the tube - I also recommend zip tieing the latch in position so it doesn't loosen up as you shoot.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:49:06 AM EDT
[#2]
You might want to look at the Hakko version...it's more money, but I guarantee you it'll be better quality.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:05:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Don't waste your money...save what you've got and add a little to it and get something a little better.  FWIW
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:26:20 PM EDT
[#4]
++++++1. Used to own a Leapers. Just bought a Trijicon TA31RCO-A4. Definitely save your money and get something a little better at least. Leapers scopes aren't even waterproof.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top