Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/16/2005 9:05:33 AM EDT
I searched around and couldn't seem to find a thread about Hakko optics.  Hopefully this hasn't  been addressed lately, but I was hoping to get some feedback on what anyone thinks of them, specfically the MKIII or the Tac1.  I am not kicking down doors or humping through the sand, just an addition to my personal defense weapon.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:31:20 AM EDT
[#1]
There are about ten million threads on this forum regarding the tacpoint.

I'd highly recommend doing a bit more searching before opening this can of worms...again.

Second tacked thread in this forum is a Tacpoint FAQ with 19 pages of info.

You can start there.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:40:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Marks.... I haven't paid my 25 bucks yet so my searched are limited to the last 30 days.  Guess I should drop the cash and support the site anyhow.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:26:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
TACPOINT Thread

www.csgunworks.com
[email protected]
Here’s some testimonials about CS GunWorks for AR15 Board
What do YOU have to say about CS GunWorks

Does Hakko still make the TAC1?

So do you still have the TAC1's in stock?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:48:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:11:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Yep, this is another example of the "one day late and an dollar short" karma that permeates my very existence.  2nd time this week I went to buy something, only to find no one has 'em.  

Actually, this is the 2nd time for the TacPoints lol...every one was out the last time I tried to buy one.  

PimpMinisterPeteNice, welcome to the sight.  As you *might* have gathered, the TacPoint thing is an ongoing saga here.  There was a pitched battle between the Gear Queers and the Cheap Bastards over these, with some copy infringement sub plots thrown in for good measure.  It made the usual "EoTech .vs Aimpoint" debate look like a church social by comparison.  

At one point, even *mentioning* TacPoint could get you banned..I'm serious.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top