Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 11:49:48 PM EDT
It IS a b*tch to zero. It DOES NOT hold a zero. And I ended up breaking its plastic body by over tightening the adjustment screws! hing

But i DO like how the C-more tactical looks. Hmmmmmm.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:39:21 AM EDT
[#1]
You should send it back to c-more, I have over 5k round through a rifle with a c-more tactical I have had nearly two years now. Never have had this problem. My dot is in the same place I put it when I first purchased it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:52:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Olyarms. I'm actually thinkin' that the problem of the optic not holding a zero is not "absolute". Like you, a friend of mine has no issues with his C-more. But like myself and other members in this board, there seems to be a problem.

Oh well. hipping

But I do wish C-more would improve their optics by making their adjustments have positive clicks.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:26:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't HATE them, I just never saw one in Iraq that wasn't broken. 3rd Brigade had bought some off the shelf before they'd gone to Afghanistan (mainly on M203's, easier to use the leaf sight that way than with an Aimpoint) and I saw a few broken survivors of those. All were snapped at the base of the lens ring.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:28:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Mine broke where the windage adjustment screw is located. When i over tightened the lock, the "plastic" casing /  frame just gave out.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a193/eye_spy/DSC01720.jpg
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top