Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/9/2005 2:12:49 PM EDT
Does anyone here run with this sort of setup? I was thinking of ditching my CCH and going with an ARMS 40. I have my 512 mounted directly to my receiver.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does anyone here run with this sort of setup?

Yea, me! Except my EOTech is a older 511A65.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:30:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Does anyone here run with this sort of setup?

Yea, me! Except my EOTech is a older 511A65.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/Metroliner/ARMay051.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/Metroliner/AR20/M4.jpg

How is the sight picture with that setup?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:06:18 AM EDT
[#3]
To me, its pretty darned good. I was thinking of putting on a LaRue mount but that money can always go for a case of XM193. I really don't get distracted by the BUIS.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:58:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How is the sight picture with that setup?

Sort of like this................

Those pics will give you an idea of the sight picture. But one thing the camera can't do that your eyes can, is blur out the sides of the optic when concentrating on the target. So in actuality the sight picture looks cleaner than my pics.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:31:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Running a similar setup here, except with a 552..

The "effect" of both eyes open

Edit: EEEEK. You run velcro on the stock, too, QUIB? Must be the winters around here...
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:02:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Edit: EEEEK. You run velcro on the stock, too, QUIB? Must be the winters around here...

All my AR’s have Velcro on the stocks............what can I say, I have sensitive cheeks!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top