Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/1/2005 10:39:21 PM EDT
I've read the comments posted here on the Larue, RRA, and Armalite one piece scope mounts. It seems like they are all good. Even though I don't mind spending top dollar for a good product, the Larue is a little too much for me. Having said that I can see why it's more though. All the other ones are at least half the price. I've also been looking at the American Spirit Arms Super Mount and Wilson Lo-Mount Tactical one piece mount. Does anyone have any experience with either of the last two mentioned? They both look very solid and I got to handle the American Spirit Arms this weekend at a gun show. It felt really nice and it looked like it was very well built. If eye relief isn't an issue, can you go wrong with any of these? I'm going to put a B&L Elite 4200 with a 40mm obj. on it. BTW, are all these of aluminum construction? Are there any cons to the lower priced RRA mount? Thanks for you help.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:25:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top