Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/30/2005 9:19:38 PM EDT
Guys,  
 I have had an IOR 1.1X4 for quite some time.  Last winter while I was out shooting I slipped and fell on some ice and fell on the scope.  Nothing was hurt but the rear bell was twisted funny (indexed off of normal).  The illumination did not work.  Other than that the scope was fine, just no illumination.  I continued to use it for a few months (3 gun matches) and finally  got around to sending it back to IOR.  I enclosed a letter telling them what happened and that I thought they should fix it for free, I also told them to take their time, no rush.  TODAY, I received a brand spanking new replacement from them that was updated from my old one.  These guys rock. Feel good about doing business with them.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:41:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Had a small issue with my CQB 3x25 tactical scope too. Called them up and they walked me right through the fix. Very easy to deal with and talk to! I believe that the customer service goes a long way and I will be buying another IOR scope in the future.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:36:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Guys,  
 I have had an IOR 1.1X4 for quite some time.  Last winter while I was out shooting I slipped and fell on some ice and fell on the scope.  Nothing was hurt but the rear bell was twisted funny (indexed off of normal).  The illumination did not work.  Other than that the scope was fine, just no illumination.  I continued to use it for a few months (3 gun matches) and finally  got around to sending it back to IOR.  I enclosed a letter telling them what happened and that I thought they should fix it for free, I also told them to take their time, no rush.  TODAY, I received a brand spanking new replacement from them that was updated from my old one.  These guys rock. Feel good about doing business with them.

great.... thanks for giving your experience!
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:51:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I am glad to hear that the company stands behind there product.  I am a HUGE IOR fan.  I run a 2,5-10x42 ill and just love the piss out of it.  I think I will look into there 35mm tube optics for my next build.

Maybe news like this will get some of those stubborn Leupold customers to take a second look at IOR and save them selves about $300 on what is a better optic IMO.

Matt

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:18:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad to hear it!
Val has had a rep for being a little fickle in the past, concerning warranty work.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:34:52 PM EDT
[#5]
anybody recommend an IOR for a SPR build ?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 11:05:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I recommend a 1.1x4 cqb.  It shoots close really well and I have shot mine to 600 with no trouble at all.  I would say that it has at least 1000 yards on the reticle, with out dialing anything.  It is illuminated as well.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:57:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

YES

Read my review here; archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=233143

Matt
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:46:18 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YES

Read my review here; archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=233143

Matt

How about opening this up for us non members?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:15:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
This the NEW IOR 2-12x32 w/ a 35mm tube
www.valdada.com/vn/ior/03/2-12x32.jpg

MP9
www.valdada.com/vn/ior/mp8b.gif

www.csgunworks.com
[email protected]
Here’s some testimonials about CS GunWorks for AR15 Board
What do YOU have to say about CS GunWorks

thanks, how about you pm me a price :)
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top