Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2005 2:59:29 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Leathewood scope that DSA has for 279.00?  I am thinking about a HB Varmint build and wondered about the quality.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/16/2005 5:11:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Ditto.I'm thinking about one for my mod 1 6.8
Link Posted: 7/17/2005 5:55:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd also like to know.  Anyone?  Anyone?
Link Posted: 7/17/2005 6:35:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I own a 3x9x40ao.I find it to be fairly decent optical clarity.Durable and affordable.In retrospect.If I had the money I've spent on various firearms and optics.I'd also go for the high end optics.But I try and use objective judgment,balanced by my personal income.We all can't have all the best equipment.But thru my life,I've come to understand.The best equipment dosn't always equate to the best performance.Theirs much to be said of,the joy of making the best of what you have.Determination,practice,practice and natural ability.Enjoy what you have and love whatever hobby,sport and put your soul in it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2005 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I too have looked at the Leatherwoods but have not found many comments on they, anyone?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm taking this to the team forum.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:34:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I did a search on these scopes at SH and they did not get a thumbs up. Most said if you could find the older ones which would cost a ton then you would be okay but they recomended going with at least a Loopy.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top