Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2005 12:50:03 PM EDT
Anyone out there know what type of  cowitnessing with an Eotech on bushmasters new carbon 15 models are it;s set up as flatop but more of a raised flattop with a fixed rear sight??

any pics would be great too

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:56:35 PM EDT
[#1]
the only way i can think of to cowitness is to add a railed free float and then some risers which would add weight!

what would cowitness is an aimpoint mounted in the aimpoint lowest mount, not the sturdiest set up but one that would work.

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:57:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Carbon 15 M4 and an EO Tech. With the integrated rail/rear sight combo, the EO tech will not co-witness with the rear sight assembly. In order to co-witness I bought new handgards with rails and mounted the EOtech there. Later, I said the hell with it and replaced the carbon upper with a standard mil-spec upper.

ATW

Mike
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top