Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/19/2005 8:25:45 AM EDT
OK, I have a question-

will a YHM forearm mounted flip up front sight work with an ARMS #40?  logic says it should, but, well, we all know what happens when you make assumptions.....hot
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 3:24:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:57:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Thankee, gentlemen
looks like I can have a scary looking EBR that is CA legal and be able to remasculate it with a complete lower upon escape from CA
By the way- sweet looking A3- what is the optic? haven't seeen it before- have been more of an FAL guy, since I can gerrymander them to be slightly more functional than an SKS and still be legal in CA, and the contortions required to make an FAL a fixed mag rifle limited my optics options, so I have pretty much ignored the small assault rifle sights.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top