Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/2/2005 6:25:53 PM EDT
www.bushnell.com/products/riflescopes/specs/51-0021.cfm

It's on a couple optics sights for $200 retail.

Maybe it's not "Mil Spec" but the price is right.

Any Intel?
Link Posted: 5/2/2005 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#1]
HELL NO.

Do you see a metal shield??  

They are made by the same folks, but not the same product.

While this one is a perfectly fine sight, but it's not an Eotech - won't be nearly as durable

Link Posted: 5/2/2005 7:55:33 PM EDT
[#2]
It is an EOtech.  All of the previous holosights have been EOtechs at any rate.  But it is the cheapest most basic version of the EOtech.  Take a look at www.riflescopes.com/products/502A65/eotech_502_standard_holosight.htm and it looks just like the Bushnell you posted.  If you want something inexpensive and don't mind that it doesn't have the metal protective hood then the Bushnell is fine for you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2005 8:33:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the hood on my EOTech and the fact that the windage/elevation adjusters are shrouded.

WIZZO

BTW, you can get an EOTech 511 or 512 for some pretty good deals.
Link Posted: 5/2/2005 8:41:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope no roll bar
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the EOTech version of this, model 502.  I use it for my paintball habit. I took direct hits to the sight body and lens with no problems. BTW those hits were at times within 15 feet and balls traveling at 300 feet per second.  Its tough enough, and I bet its tougher than most other so called mil spec sights.  I'd take this over some hunting optic anyday. I paid $255 for mine.

www.eotech-inc.com/lawe_hwsmodels.php

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/HOMELANDEFENDER/2004_0102PROCARBscout30008.jpg

J223...
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:46:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice sights. For a range gun they work great. For a duty weapon or gun training class I'd go with the one with the shroud
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top