Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/25/2005 2:23:27 PM EDT
On some of the vendors that advertise on ARFCOM Im finding ACOG's that are WAY below what I would call market value.  On Trijicon's website a TA01 lists for $950, but on another site Im finding even the new Law reticle model in the $600's.  Does this seem odd to anybody else or is this the price discrepancy you see between Rock River direct parts and Rock River vendors prices?  Thats one big ass difference.

ETA Im talking about Outdoormarksman.com
Link Posted: 4/25/2005 3:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
If you consider that less than 5 years ago you buy any compact ACOG for $379 NIB and a TA-01 for $460 including 2 day shipping I think that the prices could come down WAY more than what they have.
Link Posted: 4/25/2005 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If you consider that less than 5 years ago you buy any compact ACOG for $379 NIB and a TA-01 for $460 including 2 day shipping I think that the prices could come down WAY more than what they have.

damn thats cheap, I's suprised it went up that much in the past 5 yrs.
Link Posted: 4/25/2005 7:26:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 3:23:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Look at everything else that has gone up (GAS)!

A Trijicon TA01 for $600 very low.  I see Dealers posting ACOGs for really low prices but when you call they do not have them in stock.  We have the TA01 and are price is $807.00.  But we will meet anyone’s price if they have them in stock.

www.csgunworks.com
[email protected]
Here’s some testimonials about CS GunWorks for AR15 Board
Mike at CS Gunworks is...

+1
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 7:01:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought I paid a lot for my TA-01 at 400 bucks.......but the prices now are unreal
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 7:09:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
On some of the vendors that advertise on ARFCOM Im finding ACOG's that are WAY below what I would call market value.  On Trijicon's website a TA01 lists for $950, but on another site Im finding even the new Law reticle model in the $600's.  Does this seem odd to anybody else or is this the price discrepancy you see between Rock River direct parts and Rock River vendors prices?  Thats one big ass difference.

ETA Im talking about Outdoormarksman.com

Whats the Law reticle ?
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Its the T01LAW version.  I cant find an example but the reticle is supposed to be specially made for law enforcement precision weapons.
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 2:17:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Well gang...

Just for pure $hit$ and giggles, I called Outdoor Marksman up to see what's going on with this deal and here is what I found out...

1) the prices are for real AND
2) the couple of scopes I checked on are IN STOCK at this time (TA01B and TA31F).

So to all those wondering...that's the news.  I'm having a tough time not jumping on a TA31F for their price ($876.04).

ORD out...
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 2:17:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Its the T01LAW version.  I cant find an example but the reticle is supposed to be specially made for law enforcement precision weapons.

Sounds interesting. So, no 200m line?
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 4:29:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well gang...

Just for pure $hit$ and giggles, I called Outdoor Marksman up to see what's going on with this deal and here is what I found out...

1) the prices are for real AND
2) the couple of scopes I checked on are IN STOCK at this time (TA01B and TA31F).

So to all those wondering...that's the news.  I'm having a tough time not jumping on a TA31F for their price ($876.04).

ORD out...

Finally an ACOG to call my own
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:58:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I bought My ta50-4 for 380.00 nib at a gun show back in 98.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top