Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2005 10:43:53 PM EDT
First, I would like to know if there are different versions, sizes (other than 1" or 30mm), or models of the SPR mount?  Someone had for sale a LaRue SPR 1.93 (or 1.92, I can't remember).  I'm just wondering if the number has some sort of meaning?

Also, does someone have a quantiative measurement of how much higher the LaRue Aimpoint mount is in relation to a standard Aimpoint mount such as the ARMS 22m68 with the full or cantiliver spacer?

The reason I ask is I'm looking to mount an Aimpoint 3x mag on the Aimpont twist mount.  I currently have an ARMS 22m68 with the cantiliver spacer and know that the the two will line up.  But, I was thinking of upgrading to the the LaRue Cantiliver mount which will make the twist mount too short.  However, I can't see why you couldn't double up on the Aimpoint twist mount spacer.  Unless it's too thick.
Link Posted: 3/18/2005 6:18:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/18/2005 6:30:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top