Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/16/2005 6:09:54 PM EDT
I have a 20 inch Bushy A2 with a 512 Eotech mounted on the handle. I ordered a Benny Cooley mount and hated it. Too much stuff in the sight picture! Cheek weld is not a problem. I hunt hogs at night with this gun. Am I the only person out there using this set up?
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 7:04:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 7:39:43 PM EDT
[#2]
We have a test mule that EoTech sent us.   No one had anything to put it on, so someone put this cheap-ass no name rail on the top of a SP-1 carry handle, then the EO on top of that.  
NO ONE uses it, too damn high.  Waste of a great optic.   I'll have to get a pic of it- Maybe a giraffe would like it!
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:15:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Buy rail handguards (usually 60-150$) and mount the eotech on the front rail­.

Edit: check the FIRSH handguards: http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/ar15access.html
120$
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 10:14:34 AM EDT
[#4]
texaspighunter:

What are you using to mount the Eotech to the handle? I had a Hakko BED-35 mounted on an ARMS #2 mount and it was too high. I decided to buy an Oly Arms FIRSH handguard. It seems much better (even though the Hakko is not an Eotech).

Also where in TX are you hog hunting? I would like go sometime.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Gotta a pic of the setup?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top