Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/12/2005 1:41:50 PM EDT
Hello, I have an Aimpoint on the way so I haven't seen the manual yet.  I keep seeing that the M2 is designed to work with Gen 3 NV.  So will it still work with Gen 1 and Gen 2?  I would think so just works optimally with 3.  Anyone?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I should work with all the generations.  I don't see any reason why it wouldn't.......I use a 3rd Gen night vision behind my M2 so I don't really know for sure.

Wes
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 2:21:26 PM EDT
[#2]
You might have to turn it brighter, as I recall the GenII image is more grainy so the dot may be harder to discern, as to GenI, I say why bother lol.  No such issues with GenIII NODs
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top