Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/11/2005 8:13:10 AM EDT
Looking for a 4x30 scope that is only 7 to 8 inchess long. So far the only one that I have found is the NCStar 4x30 that sells for like $60. Do you guys know of any other manufacturer that makes compact scopes??
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:42:00 AM EDT
[#1]

Trijicon 4x32 ACOGs are about 6" long.

-Randy
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:56:42 AM EDT
[#2]
The ACOGs are out of my price range, the maximum I am looking at spending is $150.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:09:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I was gonna say the IOR Valdada M2, but they are $350 or so.

That's my choice for optics. I'll be getting one here pretty soon for my birthday.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:23:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Leapers makes a mil-dot 6X30 with an illuminated reticule.  I have on my bushy and it has held up very well.  I puchased prior to Christmas, mounted, zeroed and put well over 2000 rounds through.  Still holds zero, even after removing and replacing.  You can find on Tapco website...if you decide to order, enter the code "COWBOY" and you will get 20% or 30% off (I can't remember which).  With 2nd day shipping, I was out $70.  Can't complain about that!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The ACOGs are out of my price range, the maximum I am looking at spending is $150.

lol... you get what you pay.... get an IOR... there under $400 dollars... and their decent high quality optics that offer a lot of features
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:20:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol... you get what you pay.... get an IOR... there under $400 dollars... and their decent high quality optics that offer a lot of features

You guys are right. I am going to save the $150 + another $150 and get an EOTech 511.

Thanks for hitting me in the head.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top