Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/10/2005 8:13:48 AM EDT
I am looking at getting a Target Sports Scope 4x30 from http://www.cdnninvestments.com . Has anybody use this scope before? Is it worth the $40?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:50:19 AM EDT
[#1]
why dont u send me that money and I'll give you a hard kick in the ASS!! at least then it'll be over with fast....

seriously tho...save yer money the scope is a JOKE!! I have one and its a piece of crap!! I have a box of what I like to call my "Stupid mistakes, while trying to be cheap box" and believe me it has crappy red dots, crappy chineese scopes and misc crappy AR parts I bought trying to save some money....if I add them all up I prolly have enough to have bought one good scope!! I keep it as a constant remined what cheap really means!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:43:24 AM EDT
[#2]
What's the problem with it? Does it hold zero? I have a $30 Tasco scope that works perfect at the range.

BTW: This is going to be a range toy not a duty scope or anythink like it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#3]
mine wouldnt hold zero at all...semmed I'd go shooting spend 30 minutes try to dial it in then it'd be OK then I'd put it away and it'd be off again....till eventually it go to where I couldnt even adjust it to where I needed it, I had it all they way to the left and it was still shooting off paper....but hey maybe you'll get lucky...

seriously tho, if ya dont wanna spend much for a scope..just stick with Iron sights....much better practice anyways!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:03:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am looking at getting a Target Sports Scope 4x30 from http://www.cdnninvestments.com . Has anybody use this scope before? Is it worth the $40?

Thanks

Though I am not into the super expensive scopes, I still feel $40 is getting too cheap.  The least I will spend on a scope is $100 for a Simmons AETEC.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:47:53 PM EDT
[#5]
The thing is that I am looking for a Scope that is about 7inches so that it can be put in the handle. Also this scope is the same as the NCStar that sells at ImpactGuns for $80.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top