Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/4/2005 12:35:31 AM EDT
I ussually dont shoot my AR with a scope except when I using the .22 conversion kit. I really dont like moving my zero around on my irons. So when I shoot .22 I just used to thru on my old Leepers 4X20 carry handle mounted scope. Well after a 4 years it has met its match. Between being dropped several times lost and sitting out side thru a winter it has met its match. Well I am thinking about gettinsg something else instead this time looking at a cheap lit reticle scope from Cheaper than dirt. Has anyone tried one from them?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:02:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a tac scope 3x9x42 illuminating, brand new perfect for an AR. I have two.

I paid 85.00 if interested let me know.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:47:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I am looking for one with a quick easy mount for the carry handle.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:53:25 PM EDT
[#3]
T168 from www.tapco.com is real cheap right now.  Could try that out.  Mounts on carry handle too.  Site has a picture of it mounted on flattop and carry handle, just click the image on the site.  Here's a link:

T168

http://www.tapco.com/item_pics/md/OPT9711_md.jpg

Nikkels
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:13:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
T168 from www.tapco.com is real cheap right now.  Could try that out.  Mounts on carry handle too.  Site has a picture of it mounted on flattop and carry handle, just click the image on the site.  Here's a link:

T168

www.tapco.com/item_pics/md/OPT9711_md.jpg

Nikkels

I fixed the link for you.

T168
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 1:05:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Ah, oops!

Thanks much.

Nikkels
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top