Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/1/2004 8:12:52 AM EDT
I have been looking around and the Bushmaster fixed BUIS looks good and also looks like it takes up less space than a DPMS one. Anyone know where I can find a good price on one? Only sight I have seen these sights on is the bushmaster sight...and I think they were 90$
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Is Bushmaster the only source for this?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:58:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:03:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I may get a yankee hill fixed rear-sight now. I am not sure. I change daily. But for the prices the fixed ones are I mid as well get a flip up. I have no idea what kind of optics are  going to end up on my flat top so...maybe a flip up is better. I did want a sight with elevation settings but I may pass on it. Longest shots this gun will ever see is about 150 yards maybe. I may eventually add a flip down front sight to....AHH choices choices.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top