Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 7:18:58 AM EDT
I'm happy... i picked one up last night and all i can is WOW! This thing is nice. I didn't want to spend that kind of cash, but since it'll be going with me downrange i figured why the hell not. I got lucky in the purchase, the dealer had ordered them close to a year ago i think he said... either way he only had 8 and they went away in 1 week.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:20:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I love my TA31F too.  

Where's the scope cover!  Cover that baby up!  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:34:08 AM EDT
[#2]
lol. She's sleeping right now, pulled the cover over her head and layed her down to rest.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:48:23 AM EDT
[#3]
haha, the first night when I got it, I felt like strapping it to my right eye so I can look through it the WHOLE TIME.  

Edit:  right eye, not left.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I know what ya mean. I went in to my bedroom and shut off the lights, my fiance was like "What are you doing? I'm studying." I told her to wait a minute because it was gonna be cool. Yea. She didn't think the tritium illumination was as cool as i did. lol
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top