Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/26/2004 1:57:50 PM EDT
This is not an AR optic, but I didn't see an OPTICS heading under the ARMORY or elsewhere - if this is the wrong place for this thread, MODS please feel free to move/lock/delete it and accept my sincere apology.

I received a SAKO rifle this year (Forester in .243), which I intend to hunt with.  It already had a scope on it when I got it, but I know nothing about it.  It has a neat quick-detach mount and a ppe-sight that replaces the rear mount for iron-sighting.  The rifle also came with two extra sets of factory QD rings (like the ones on the scope) still new in the boxes.  Informal searching hasn't turned up much for me, so I thought someone here would probably be able to tell me something about it.  It is very clear and appears to be a high-quality scope, but I've never heard of the company before.

Here is the rifle:

And here is the scope:

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:31:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:13:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, DOA!    That most certainly does help.  I searched (or I called myself searching) but didn't find that for some reason.  It sounds like a pretty high quality scope, which is what I suspected (the guy who owned the rifle before me wasn't known for skimping).
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top