Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/20/2004 10:49:31 PM EDT
my rear sight aperture is like way to the left.  also, the windage needs to be adjusted to the left just to be zeroed at 100yds in no wind conditions at all.  pics below.

edited and pictures removed.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:58:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine is that far off. Don't worry.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:05:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Add about 3 more clicks left and you will be at mine....

dont sweat it..it is normal for you
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:07:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup. Looks normal to me. I was told once it had something to do with the way the sight mounts in the carry handle. And to straighten it up would actually screw it up.

Just dial it in and you'll be fine.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:38:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Exactly were mine is.  I tried to rotate my front site with a rubber mallet so I could keep my rear centered.  It worked great until I shoot about 20 rounds and the front site settled back into place and I had to move the rear back to the left.  

Don't worry about it.  All that matters is that you can make hits with it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:46:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Normal.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top