Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2004 11:03:44 AM EDT
I was checking out this scope on Simmon's website, for $120 looks like a winner, I have always had good luck with AETEC's so I thought maybe this would be a great CQB range and competition scope.  Sort of like a Leupold CQB, IOR CQB or ACOG with no BAC, of course not as rugged but for us range rats it may be cool.  Anyone try this scope out?  Opinions on scope and pro diamond reticle?  Feel free to theorize.

Thanks,

www.simmonsoptics.com/page12/SimmonsPage12.html
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:43:01 PM EDT
[#1]
 It's in use by 3-gun competitors so........  I don't know it is less rugged than the ones you mentioned, the glass can't be as good, but I have heard it's ok.
 The 20mm version has wider fov and is lighter, the 32mm version has an illuminated option.  I might get the 20mm one soon. Midway had them for $90, were backordered last I checked.
 I can do the both eyes open thang with the IOR horseshoe in reticle, so the diamond would also allow that, for me anyway.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top