Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/15/2004 1:44:47 PM EDT
I was doing some searching and it looks like both of the sights have 30mm objective lenses.  So would an Aimpoint polarizing filter fit on a TriPower?  If not, where can I find a 30mm polarizing filter that will fit my TriPower?

Thanks,
Wes
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:03:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not sell that technologically advanced Tripower and Purchase an old school Aimpoint (that doesn’t require the Flash kill or suffer from washout problems that can not be corrected with a simple turn of a dial

Sorry......I Just couldn’t resist!

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was doing some searching and it looks like both of the sights have 30mm objective lenses.  So would an Aimpoint polarizing filter fit on a TriPower?  If not, where can I find a 30mm polarizing filter that will fit my TriPower?

Thanks,
Wes

Sorry, but it will not fit.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:26:23 AM EDT
[#3]
From other posts I've seen, if you turn on the batteries the reticle gets brighter. If that's correct try turning on the battery back up. I've never used one but thats basically how the aimpoint works (with batteries) just a thought.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top