Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/13/2004 3:08:33 PM EDT
I was checking out their website and  looking at  their forearm kits. The website
says that they will do a free install on any kits purchased directly from them.
Has anybody had this done ? If so how was the quality of their work?
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:30:06 PM EDT
[#1]
They make the parts and the tools to install them.  Who better to do an install?  Their customer service has been reported to be excellent here numerous times.  If I didn't know how to install one, I'd lean towards having them do it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:37:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I've bought several Yankee Hill products, some of them directly from YHM.  The guys are cool, and the products are excellent.  I haven't heard anyone here say anything bad about them.  I'm sure they'll do a great job on the install should you choose to go that route.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top