Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/11/2004 3:36:06 PM EDT
I purchased a A.R.M.S. 22M68, with a stripped scope ring screw hole, from another member on the EE board. I emailed A.R.M.S. and asked if I could buy just the ring portion of the mount. They replied "send it to us and we will fix it". I sent them the mount and 10 days later received a brand new one delivered by UPS. They did not charge anything, not even shipping!!! That is fantastic customer service. I WILL be purchasing more A.R.M.S. products in the future.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:00:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:37:05 PM EDT
[#2]
They must have changed their policies, last few times I had to email them for anything, I have gotten absolutely zero replies.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Good to hear.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:08:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
They must have changed their policies, last few times I had to email them for anything, I have gotten absolutely zero replies.

Your an exception for some reason.  ARMS have always been very good about answering and helping me, and the membership here has attested to it many many times over the years that we have all read about on this sight.
Good shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:24:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:53:49 PM EDT
[#6]
ARMS responds much better to calling than e-mail. I don't know if this changed, since I haven't e-mailed them since they renovated their website.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:56:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I have had a similar experience. They replaced a 19S and 22M68 for me with almost no explanation. I called them up all prepared to give my long explanation and was shocked when before I could even start they told to just send it in. They shipped me back brand new replacements UPS 2nd! But I do agree they never answer emails.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:41:09 AM EDT
[#8]
They give you new ones to replace your broken ones, because they have no way of fixing them at ARMS itself.  Everything is subbed out.

At least they are doing something to take care of customers.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:13:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:46:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top