Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 9:34:54 PM EDT
I have decided on this model. Because I want to keep my carry handle. Hoping you guys know where the best deal is.. Thank you..
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:34:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Right Here!
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=192750

If it was a snake, it would'a bit ch'a!

Ray
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:48:51 PM EDT
[#2]
It would have indeed... Although I have a 16 colt match target. I want to mount mine to my carry handle?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:59:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Really won’t matter much at all as far as the 14.5” to 16”.  You could always sale the TA51 mount, but at that price it might be good to keep in case you ever wanted to mount the TA31 on the receiver.  But there was a guy on the EE selling a TA31 w/ ARMS 19s for $975.  That’s about the best price I’ve seen in a while.  It’s listed as a TA31F.  Again you could keep or sale the mount.  

Ray

Here Ya go: ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=23&t=228306
I was going to get it if it was a TA31F.  He did email me perrty fast about it.

He dropped it $25.  Now it's $950.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:51:56 AM EDT
[#4]
i have seen a couple of them for sale in the ee section.

might have to get another acog myself since they are starting to look a lil cheaper

good luck
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:30:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have decided on this model. Because I want to keep my carry handle. Hoping you guys know where the best deal is.. Thank you..

the question is not where is the best deal, the question is where can I find one! A lot of companies are advertising sub $1000 prices, but are back ordered for months. My local dealer had one that he ordered for me a few months back, but now I am closing on a new house and don't have the funds. So, it's up for sale in the EE. PM me if you want info
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top