Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 5:49:12 PM EDT
These look like sweet rings, and I was wondering if anyone has used these.  If so, what do you think about them?  thanks
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:22:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I have used them extensively.  They are high quality rings.  I really like the extra battery compartment and the fact that they are quick-release via a nut rather than a lever.

Also take a look at ARMS and LaRue rings.  These are good too.

Edited:  I assume you were asking about Aimpoint rings.  In any case, GGG makes outstanding gear.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:25:23 AM EDT
[#2]
They mount solid....that is all you need to know.....they have been good rings so far....my scope has yet to fall off.

Matt Carper

Price is good at $129 for steel $99 for alum.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#3]
i am accually going to use them on a Leupold Mk4 4.5-14x50 with ill. mil dot and the m1 knobs.  
I was looking at the aluminum rings, they look light and tough!
thanks for the info, jon
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top