Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2004 2:44:03 AM EDT
What is the difference between a sight with the A65 reticle and a sight with the standard 2D pattern?

Which had you chosen, and why?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:06:54 AM EDT
[#1]
The 2d reticle had the 65MOA ring and the 1 MOA dot in the center, while the A65 reticle is just the 1 MOA dot.

I bought my holosight used and it came with the 2d sight. If I had to replace it, it would be with just the 1 MOA dot and would be with the protective hood.

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:09:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The 2d reticle had the 65MOA ring and the 1 MOA dot in the center, while the A65 reticle is just the 1 MOA dot.

I bought my holosight used and it came with the 2d sight. If I had to replace it, it would be with just the 1 MOA dot and would be with the protective hood.

Unless I'm reading EOTech's website wrong, that's incorrect information.  All of the 65-series reticules have the 65 MOA outer ring.  The D1 reticle has just the 1 MOA dot.

EOTech's Website
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top