Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/1/2004 2:00:37 PM EDT
I was looking at a ML2 at my local dealer and he didnt seem to know much about them so, I'll ask you guys.

1) Does the ML2 come with lense caps or are the extra?
2) ML2 IS NOT work with night vision, right (he said the it does on lowest setting)
3) Is $365 a good price
4) Will the ML2 be effective at abot 150 yds, give or take?

* Any more info you might want to add will be most helpful

Thanks
    Bri
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#1]
It should come with lense caps. It does not work with NVDs. I was looking at prices recently, and $365 seems reasonable even for mail order, and dealerrs usually charge more to cover their increased overhead. If you can hold up your end, it is good on man sized targets to 300+ meters.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:51:01 PM EDT
[#2]
It will leave a burn in on the NV tube at the lowest setting, the burn-in can be fixed over time.  Sure it can work but don't do it to your expensive NV gear, pony up for the M2 if you intend to use it with NV.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:49:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I would go check the EE. Kodiakrifleworks has ML2's advertised for $328. Wow!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the ML2 and just got issued the PVS14.  I was wondering why it shouldn't be used with NVG's since it seemed to work when I tried it.  I only did it for a few seconds so no burn in.  Good heads up Duffy.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top