Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/29/2004 8:18:23 AM EDT
I will have predator free float with a weaver gas block on M4 profile from Model 1.  I was thinking about a BMAS flip front sight, and prbably just my removable carry handle for rear sights.  I want to be able to mount a scope with no front sight in the picture.  Does anyone know if this combination of front and rear will be within the limits of their adjustments, or will I need risers for front or rear when using irons. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:25:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you saying that you want to be able to switch from the carry handle to a scope or are you going to mount a scope to the top of the carry handle?

I suppose the question is moot since you are going to put a flip up sight on the front, it will not show up in the scope picture (when folded down) even if it is mounted with regular rings directly to the flattop.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I will be changing out the carry handle and the scope until I can afford a flip rear site.  I guess my question would be "Will the BMAS flip front site mounted on a model1 front site base gas block on a 16in barrel be the appropriate height for the Bushy carry handle sights?"  And if not, what height riser do I need? Or, do I need to get a different front sight altogether? Thanks
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top