Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/21/2004 9:03:47 PM EDT
Hi,

I'm wondering who makes flip up/down front sights that would attach to a weaver type gas block. And also what the plusses and minuses of such a system might be? Are they reliable and hold zero and so forth.

-Thanks
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:22:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I was mainly looking at the RRA gas block for this. As of now I can only find their detachable front sight. Are there any other options?

Also, how hard would it be to switch from that gas block to a PRI flip up front sight block?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:23:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks BrightFlashlight,

Are there 2 heights of front sights for the YHM-9584 flip sight or is it just one height for rails/gas blocks? Also, how difficult is it to swap out one gas block for another? Is this a gunsmith only type operation or is it something one can do at home with the right tools?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:34:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top