Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 10:27:51 PM EDT
I'm in the market to purchase the Aimpoint ML2 scope. Where would be the place (online) to get one at the best price, I've seen them at my local shop for about $325.

Thanks
                                                             Bri
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:04:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Wes at MSTN or Grant at G&R Tactical. I got mine from Wes.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:31:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I highly recomend C4iGrant at www.gandrtactical.com.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Another good source would be Eagle Arms
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I highly recomend C4iGrant at www.gandrtactical.com.

I got mine from Grant last Friday, ordered on Tuesday, 450.00 delivered with Larue mount.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:14:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Wes at MSTN or Grant at G&R Tactical are my two favorites.

-Cap'n
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:30:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:18:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Spend the extra couple of bucks on the CompM2 and skip the ML2.  The ML2 is more prone to distorted dots, etc.

-- Chuck

Do tell! Is this like the other wise tale that was going around here last year (that the M2 also has better glass compared to the ML2)

Perhaps the distortion comes from the fact the ML2 has more brightness settings; hence the dots intensity can be turned up much higher then is actually needed (Operator error!)?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top