Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/10/2004 6:31:55 PM EDT
Note:  I didn't put this in the EE because I am not the one doing the selling.  If I am mistaken, I trust the moderators will move this thread to where it has to go.

Anyway, I just bought an ACOG TA31F for $950.  A bit steep, but still reasonable given their scarcity.  The guy I bought it from has ONE TA31 still in stock for $900.  If you are interested I can put you in touch with him.  You'll need a credit card to secure it and the price DOES NOT include shipping.  If you are interested, IM me and I will get you the contact info.  Of course there is no guarantee on the availability, so act quickly.  ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND CAN FRONT THE MONEY.  The guy is really nice and I don't want to waste his time.  It goes without saying that it is first come first served.

I am not doing this for any personal gain or commission, I just want to help my fellow ARFdotcommers out.  I would have bought myself if I had the money, but instead, I will act selflessly.  Good Hunting, Gentlemen.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#1]
damn!!! were where you a couple of days ago
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:28:13 AM EDT
[#2]
$950 certianly isn't bad for a NIB TA31F when guys are asking full retail for used on the EE. Thanks for the heads up on the TA31.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#3]
isnt lumpy looking for an ta31?

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top