Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/10/2004 2:26:38 PM EDT
I just purchased a Knight RASII form another member here on the board, to be mounted on my BM car, I already have the ARMS 40 a2 rear sight, what mount should I use to mount an Aimpoint considering the RASII has a raised mounting area.
Will the ARMS 40 co witness with the Aimpoint?
Currently I ve been using the eotech 552 on my M4, so this will be my first Aimpoint.
Any quick thoughts on what Aimpoint to purchase would be considered educational/
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Either the ARMS M68 w/out spacer or the LaRue low mount for the RAS II.
also see:ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=200311
Ray
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Dose the ARMS 40 co witness w/aimpoint?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:18:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Dose the ARMS 40 co witness w/aimpoint?

K9,

Yes, it sure does. Most any of the good BUIS will co-witness. Use the ARMS #22M68 mount w/o the spacer on the RASII hump and you are good to go. The LaRue low mount is also a good choice. I have another RASII upper and use a GG&G mount for the Aimpointt. Bought that off the EE.

M-Forgery
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:19:27 PM EDT
[#4]
M-Forgery
Thats what I was hoping to here.

By the way Steve gave me a great deal on the RAS II, I would highly recommend him as a good guy to do business with, and I hope I can do some repete business with him in the future.
Many thanks Steve
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top