Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 5:40:53 PM EDT
I saw a mount advertised somewhere from one of the big ar accesory companies.ARMS maybe?It is a  mount that is raised 1/2 inch and slants forward.I have a m5 RAs on a flat top receiver.I want to mount a reddot scope on the reciever but bring it forward as much as possible.Anyone help me out with a part # and/or company?thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Something like this?

GG&G
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:23:46 PM EDT
[#3]
It slops forward like the one in the photo but isnt made for rings.it is just a flat picatinny rail.I will be using it with a 30MM nikon red dot scope.
 Thanks alot for helping with the photos so far.Hopefully one of you guys can come through for me.I have the scope mounted directly on the flat top reciever now but its too low to see it correctly.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top