Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 10:21:12 PM EDT
Has anyone got any experience of this multi- reticule red -dot, --good or bad and how would it hold up in use compared to a regular "tube" design red dot. I guess the look of it is somewhat appealing but is it likely to snag on things and break easily. Any input appreciated. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I am experimenting with one on a 16” hbar flat top in a co-witness setup.  You will have to shell out $60 or more to co-witness on a gooseneck mount.  It is fun to shoot with and holds vertical zero but the horizontal has a very minor amount of play to it after an incident at work.  I like Hakko’s quality and I will be putting the MKIII on another rifle for fun.  For the money you are looking at spending try the HAKKO BED-30 same features but with a tube.  I am going to try one soon.  I will try an aimpoint when they start selling them for under $200.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:57:54 AM EDT
[#2]
i have a Bed 30 multireticle tube scope on the EE for sale.

135 shipped....its a pretty damn nice scope.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top