Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/24/2004 5:42:25 PM EDT
Hello, everyone.  I was just wondering about this after reading some Trijicon literature.  Supposedly, the TA01 reticle was designed for the 55 grain bullet and for the ACOG to be mounted to the carry handle.  Before I throw down this wad of cash and cry like a baby, will it cause the various reticle lines to be incorrect at their designated distances (i.e.  the 200, 300, 400, 600, etc lines you aim with at those distances) if I mount the TA01 to a LaRue quick detach base on a flat top upper.  Oh yeah, for those who want to know, i shoot XM193 almost exclusively, and the AR in question has a 16in barrel chrome lined, 1/9 twist.  Thanks in advance, I hope this made sense as it was a lot of rambling for a simple (I guess) question:  Will the POA/POI be correct if TA01 is mounted to flat top instead of carry handle as it was designed?  Geez, why didnt I just say that in the first place?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:55:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top