Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2004 4:33:48 PM EDT
Damn, talk about service.  I emailed Wes last night at 9PM, he shipped the package at 10 and it got here around 1PM today.

Put the LaRue CCO Aimpoint mount around my old CompM/XD on the M4 and an ACOG mount for my TA11 on the MK12Mod0 clone.

Now I see why you guys like LaRue mounts so much.  Still waiting on the BUIS to get back in stock.

I took some poor pics with my crappy digital camera, but not having any luck uploading to Hunt101.  Oh well, they are poor quality pics anyway and don't do justice to the product...

Next, maybe a LaRue 7" FF tube.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#1]
HKocher,

Congrats on the new purchase.....I've been running 3 LaRue ACOG mounts on 3 different guns since June, bombproof.....Astetically it took a while for the LaRue Aimpoint mount to grow on me, but finally caved in and got one (arrived yesterday and I'm EXTREEMLY impressed with it, can't wait to put it through it's paces)....and the LaRue 7.0 will be arriving later this week.  I have been extreemly impressed with all of LaRue's products.....but they start to get addicting real quick

Semper Fi
Jeff
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#4]
SWEEEEET!!!!  Now you need a Killer Cap to really be in the "club".  Oh and a Tactical Dillo.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
SWEEEEET!!!!  Now you need a Killer Cap to really be in the "club".  Oh and a Tactical Dillo.

Bah!!

Everybody wants to be like Monty........

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:22:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
THEY DIDN'T GET THERE UNTIL 1 PM ?!?

WES

Heh heh.  I don't know what you've been doing to those poor Fedex guys, but it sure is making them hussle.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:27:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Bah!!

Everybody wants to be like Monty........

I know I know.... I'm a copy cat.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top